Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To make this server much much better :D

3 posters

Go down

How To make this server much much better :D Empty How To make this server much much better :D

Post  Tom Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:10 am

first of all there should be pking in edge and skillers and traders in varrock.... and also more custams and make it so theres places to train..... etc rock crrabs .... and no click:P more rares out.. also.. = more fun for players hmm and demote the mods tht arent online.... much the only mod i see online is por atlas and he shud be promoted ask anyone.......

Tom
Iron
Iron

Forum Gold : 10835

Back to top Go down

How To make this server much much better :D Empty Re: How To make this server much much better :D

Post  Tom Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:17 am

emm oh yeah and also i probally have alot more improvements but cant think of atm:P also sort out trade glitch.. and jad is hard.. lol hmm anotherr idea shud be ... people tht have played fo like a month shud be like short members and peole tht play 6 months medium members and peole tht played over 1 year hmm high members:D...just some ideas makeing it diff from other servers.. i emeberd somethink just.. buy i forgot mind went blank it will come bk shortly ill add haha later edit comes in handy oh yeah and owner shud have a co-owner for whn hes not online like carl shud have vps. so he can update..Very Happy i dont think much people will look well theres some ideas of toms:D more soon

oh yeah one big thing... server is advertised on 1 big site... thts all.... i havent seen it on the 3 top sites...i mean sites as in voteing sites

Last edited by Tom on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited so i dident have to reply again :P)

Tom
Iron
Iron

Forum Gold : 10835

Back to top Go down

How To make this server much much better :D Empty How to make this sever better.

Post  I Pwn U Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:35 am

Sorry to say this Tom,

I think your ideas for how to make this sever better is RUBBISH.

Just let me explain a few things to you first.

This sever right now is a PVP only sever. A skilling sever will be released fairly soon, so all the stuff you said about training is rubbish. Evil or Very Mad

Besides, this sever is fine as it is, i do not believe there needs to be many changes.

But some small changes can be very effective in making this sever better:

1. The anti-swearing thingy (Very Happy) needs to be tuned down a bit, because some words that are not offensive can not be said, e.g. Tassets.

2. The prices of the items need to be updated. e.g. a Joseph's Whip market price is supposed to be 900m, but it is impractical as anyone
who possesses a Joseph's Whip refuse to sell it for the market price.

3.A few glitches should be fixed. e.g. Trade Glitch, Re-spawn Glitch.

That's all for now folks

P.S. I wish the sever will come back on.

Once again,
I Pwn U
I Pwn U
I Pwn U
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 11040

Back to top Go down

How To make this server much much better :D Empty Re: How To make this server much much better :D

Post  Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:03 am

It should some back soon, and your "ideas" will probably be implemented soon enough.

Back to top Go down

How To make this server much much better :D Empty How to make this sever better.

Post  I Pwn U Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:04 am

O.O

Thank you
I Pwn U
I Pwn U
I Pwn U
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 11040

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:26 pm

JUST WAIT FOR THE SKILLER SERVER! lol!
Karl
Karl
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 10996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down