Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why does everybody want to be a mod?

3 posters

Go down

why does everybody want to be a mod? Empty why does everybody want to be a mod?

Post  Tha Epic Wun Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:20 am

ok let me make this clear, im not making this to try and become a mod, i wouldnt be a good mod cos i dont like helping EVERYBODY and im kinda imature Razz its just that i seen soooo many mod applications but, if you are a mod all you really get is a crown beside your name.... why do you need to put an application up on the forums if you want to help people? you could just help new players if you want to help them. you dont need to have a crown beside your name because it doesnt really make you help them any better. i think most of you only want to be a mod because you think people will respect you if you become one and you might think it makes you "cool"? or ur just power hungry.

i know i wrote like a pure essay lol but i just wanted to make a point Razz

Tha Epic Wun
Iron
Iron

Forum Gold : 10835

Back to top Go down

why does everybody want to be a mod? Empty Re: why does everybody want to be a mod?

Post  Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:41 am

That...... just blew my MIND!

That was great. That was the best anti-becoming a mod post I have seen in years! farao

You do have a point there....

P.S Try to use better grammar.

Back to top Go down

why does everybody want to be a mod? Empty Re: why does everybody want to be a mod?

Post  Tha Epic Wun Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:46 am

Yeh i know how you hate bad grammar but i was just typing really fast cos my food was getting cold :S

Tha Epic Wun
Iron
Iron

Forum Gold : 10835

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:27 pm

But you still are typing incorrectly... I doubt you are still eating...

Back to top Go down

Post  Coldkill Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Being a mod does not just mean going about telling people how to do stuff, and you will see this as the server grows and becomes more popular.

There will be more people pking, therefore more people being scared of losing their equipment, and therefore cheating to get out of dieing e.g. xlogging..

And that is when being a mod/admin comes into the picture....

I personally like to have the option to do something about those who cheat because i am a nonstop pker...and if you go to one of my youtube channels by typing in colkill32 u will see all the videos i posted of cheaters xlogging and stuff. I quit that server after 3 weeks because me and my clan constantly reported players and yet they did not get banned...

So i like to be staff so i can get rid of scum that are scared to lose pixels and cheat to stop from losing it....

Coldkill
Bronze
Bronze

Forum Gold : 10804

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:36 pm

wow coldkill you want to be mod because you want to ban all xloggers and pk safers?? theres only around 5-10 people on at a time. Your really nice arent you (:
Karl
Karl
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 10996

Back to top Go down

Post  Coldkill Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Karl wrote:wow coldkill you want to be mod because you want to ban all xloggers and pk safers?? theres only around 5-10 people on at a time. Your really nice arent you (:

Omg....ok i just need to say this..and idc if it offends u coz u are a twat

YOU ARE A *removed* IDIOT!

See before u comment on someone's post read the full *removed* post u dipshit...

At the top i said when the server grows and more people start to u play.....

Jesus dude....people like u annoy me always trying to start an argument...always trying to be correct...always thinking u know best

Well your wrong...

From Ruyuk: People you consider to do that are named trolls. He is not one. He was just giving his opinion.

Coldkill
Bronze
Bronze

Forum Gold : 10804

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:57 pm

well,
thats if you GET mod isnt it?
good luck with that.

Very Happy
Karl
Karl
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 10996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum