Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luring and scamming/ with a hint of lies!

3 posters

Go down

Luring and scamming/ with a hint of lies! Empty Luring and scamming/ with a hint of lies!

Post  The-Demon Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:35 am

So I am out pking you know(one of the only things I do) and i happen to see on the chat log a guy named "g3t dr0ppd" say you must not tell anybody about this and how it will make you rich and all this bull. So i am sitting her watching and he has full skeletal and the other guy has full dragon with a rare dragon whip(ooh a rare?). So after listening dr0ppd says "When you thieve it gives you 2B.". Wait there is no way? A glitch? But it turns out he tells him to hit him once but the kid named nubellety (named is spelled wrong)(the victims name) says "why do i?" and a response of "this is the only way it could work". So he hits him and they go out to level 20 wilderness after showing his inventory as empty and he turns around using smite and hits him. I think "NO!" so i run to dr0ppd and attack him pulling him off of the victim and i yell "run!". But sadly he dies just close to the edge.Bye Bye dragon whip!

video 2: dr0ppd seems to lie about what he has done and rejects it but admits he did it without noticing. Also 2pro tells us his life story(AWKWARD????). BTW 2pro will be in the next report for healing other in a fight.

Please click picture to go to the video and please watch them all the way.
Luring and scamming/ with a hint of lies! Th_clip0107

Luring and scamming/ with a hint of lies! Th_clip0108
The-Demon
The-Demon
Iron
Iron

Forum Gold : 10756

Back to top Go down

Luring and scamming/ with a hint of lies! Empty reply

Post  Roguepker Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:35 am

I was there and it really happened. Sad
Roguepker
Roguepker
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 10893

Back to top Go down

Luring and scamming/ with a hint of lies! Empty Re: Luring and scamming/ with a hint of lies!

Post  I Pwn U Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 am

Good work Demon.

People like him ruin our sever for new players who are starting.
I Pwn U
I Pwn U
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 10976

Back to top Go down

Luring and scamming/ with a hint of lies! Empty Re: Luring and scamming/ with a hint of lies!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:50 am

Thumbs up! Good catches!

Back to top Go down

Post  G-d00d Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm

get dr0pped, xpr0scimx, 4 2 0, bandit0608205925( i dont know the numbers lol) they are all a group of friends.. and i think its only 2 or 3 guys who share all the accounts.. they do it all the time .. usually they teleblock ppl and kill them..

G-d00d

Back to top Go down

Post  I Pwn U Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:22 pm

If you see them, just don't get lured. It's not that hard to not click on the wildy.
I Pwn U
I Pwn U
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 10976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum