Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW!

5 posters

:: AlienScape :: General

Go down

Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ?

Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW! Bar_left67%Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW! Bar_right 67% 
[ 6 ]
Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW! Bar_left33%Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW! Bar_right 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW! Empty Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW!

Post  Carl Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:55 am

Vote if there should be only 2 pieces of skele or anger in the wildy.
Carl
Carl
Programmer
Programmer

Forum Gold : 10780

Back to top Go down

Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW! Empty Re: Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW!

Post  Jacob Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:33 pm

good idea carl
it would help alot more new players to enjoy the game more
Jacob
Jacob

Forum Gold : 10822

Back to top Go down

Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW! Empty Re: Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW!

Post  Tha Epic Wun Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:53 am

OK this is what I think should happen, just delete all skele from game, only give 2 sets to donators, and make it that in order for players to get skele you need like 1k pk points for 1 peice of it, but make it untradebale which will stop duping and that you can only weild 2 peices of it at one time, if somebody has 3 peices it shud say something like too much power or somthing, but for angers, dont ban angers they own, I seen an ags hit a 99, anger maxes bout 86.

Oh and make it like fighter torso so that you can come back and pick it up when you die, but if you die with it you have to get it repaired again from the void knight for 100 pk points. I think this is a good idea.

Tha Epic Wun
Iron
Iron

Forum Gold : 10777

Back to top Go down

Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW! Empty reply

Post  Roguepker Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 am

Hmmmmm Good idea epic. Very Happy
Roguepker
Roguepker
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 10899

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:32 pm

I dont have skele or Anger and ive been playing this server since the very start lol (sad i know)
Good to know that i dont get pked in wildy anymore by these items -.-

<3
Karl
Karl
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 10938

Back to top Go down

Should only 2 peices of skele or anger be allowed in the wildy ? VOTE NOW! Empty reply

Post  Roguepker Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:18 am

Yep lol!
Roguepker
Roguepker
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 10899

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down