Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On going Dilemas

5 posters

Go down

On going Dilemas Empty On going Dilemas

Post  Roguepker Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 am

Firstly, PJing should be banned....seriously. Look first you kill one player and loot his stuff and then all of a sudden this random guy just starts attacking you. You dont have time to tele and you die and the PJer gets the items (extra loot as well)...... I've had several complaints about PJing and i try my best to stop it but the PJers cowardly log out!

Secondly the glitch!
Okay the teleport glitch has gone too far. This is what happened.

Player one and Hwt Deninh0 (player who lost his stuff)(I know i dont have proof but i was there) are fighting

Hwt is sadly loosing the battle so he decides to tele. He clicks on the tele tab and then just before he goes he gets hit with a 30 or something and he looses all his items the teletab time should be instant in my opinion. That has also happened to me once or twice.

Disconnect Glitch!

Dumbo Nut came up to me and told me all about the disconnection glitch. While he was battling his opponent all of a sudden he Disconnects. He tryed to log back on but he couldnt and opens a new window. He logs back on and he finds himself back home without any items (since he was skulled) I'm not sure what we should do about this glitch but in my opinion the opponent should give back the items and both should have a re-match. (Only logical way)

Finally the EPIC hits by players:-

It's not a glitch it's just skill. Blood Money came up to me and told me that a player named Henk hit him 50 with abby whip. THAT could happen. Str pot + Atk pot + Def pot + Smite + Piety + Dharok armour = Atleast a 50 anything above that is....ummmm......dunno maybe A LIE!!! What a Face
Roguepker
Roguepker
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 10893

Back to top Go down

On going Dilemas Empty reply

Post  Roguepker Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Ehem.... Razz
Roguepker
Roguepker
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

On going Dilemas Empty Re: On going Dilemas

Post  Seathe Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:05 pm

I Totally agree with everything you said, and i also have personally hit in the high 40's with a whip.

Seathe

Forum Gold : 11215

Back to top Go down

Post  I Pwn U Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Good Work.
I Pwn U
I Pwn U
Mithril
Mithril

Forum Gold : 10976

Back to top Go down

On going Dilemas Empty reply

Post  Roguepker Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:59 pm

Thank you guys......
Roguepker
Roguepker
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

Post  I Pwn U Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:17 am

Btw, its on-going.
I Pwn U
I Pwn U
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

Post  Tha Epic Wun Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:14 pm

ok, the teleport glitch isnt a glich, it happens sometimes on runescape aswell but it is only if you get hit at the exact time you click the tele, if you want to avoid it then just run away. The disconnect glitch isnt a glitch, you disconnect, you shouldn't be given your items back but theres not really any rules in wildy, I know its unfaire but if you're not willing to loose an item don't bring it to the wilderness. Pjing, this happens in regular runescape aswell, theres nothing wrong with it and so there shouldn't be a rule against it, if you want to avoid being pjed then just tele as soon as you kill somebody and come back later for the loot or just pray melee( I usually pk with a friend so if I get pjed my friend can attack the pjer.) The high hits are not skill, they are luck, you cant make yourself hit high with a whip, I've once hit six 0's in a row with full skele and j whip, but another time I've hit rapd 30s and 40s with a normal whip in normal gear.

Tha Epic Wun
Iron
Iron

Forum Gold : 10771

Back to top Go down

Post  I Pwn U Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:59 pm

o.o Good Point there.
I Pwn U
I Pwn U
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

Post  noticen24 Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:05 am

I Totally agree with everything you said, and i also have personally hit in the high 40's with a whip.

Games
budget wedding inviations

noticen24
N00b
N00b

Forum Gold : 10411

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: